VTG Beton B.V. & Aqua Demolition Services B.V. are looking for a project leader.
We carry out work throughout the Netherlands. We also have projects throughout Europe but also outside of Europe on a very regular basis.
Are you motivated, broadly deploy-able, do you have a hands-on mentality and technical insight, then we are looking for you!
Your activities include:
- Incorporating activities and developing them into an offer
- Preparing projects
- Control and coordinate the work according to the agreed schedule
- Keeping track of the financial status of projects
- Maintaining and developing contacts with clients
- Coordinating work with subcontractors and principals
- Controlling and supervising the construction site employees
- Carrying out assessments to hire new personnel
- Developing, implementing and maintaining ISO certifications ( e.g. 9001, 45001, 14001)
- Ensuring that the Health, Safety & Environmental systems, internal rules, regulations and procedures are implemented and maintained by employees and subcontractors
- Developing safety training material and carry out induction for employees
- Prepare and attend meetings with management and concerned departments to inform of issues found during inspections and establish the safety measures to mitigate the risks
- Organizing activities for protection and prevention, preparing work safety documentation for beneficiaries/clients
- Performing hazard identification and risk assessment of injury and occupational disease per activity / workplace
- Developing safety instructions specific to the performed activities and specific to the workplace
- Risk and Safety Assessment preparation for hazardous activities on construction sites
- Minimum level of education Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in the same kind of job with proven experience for various industries (e.g. oil and gas, steel, nuclear – power plants)
- NEBOSH IGC certification with proven experience on managing health, safety & environmental aspects on shut-downs for various industries and abroad for minimum 7 years
- Risk evaluator of injury and occupational disease certification
- S.C.C or VCA certification for coordination of subcontracting firms
- Good communication skills and capability of managing teams of larger number of employees and/or subcontracting firms containing different nationalities (Polish, German, Romanian)
- Good English skills for speaking and writting, Romanian language is required as well
- Availability to travel for projects in different countries for extended periods
- A healthy zest for work
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Capability of decision making and assuming repsonsibility for actions taken
- In possession of driving license B category
What we offer:
- A very dynamic working environment in a fast growing company, with a good working atmosphere and unlimited possibilities.
- Good salary and fringe benefits
If you are interested in this position please send your motivation letter with a recent CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.